- Join a local movement that I can devote real time to to give back to my community.
- Try to encourage my household to go green, as we have a responsibility to do so.
- Buy local and regionally in season produce at the grocery store.
- Invest in sustainable staple clothing items rather than buying fast fashion or from unsustainable/unethical companies.
- Cut out the use of single use plastics from day to day purchases.
- Research political candidates and platforms before voting to make informed decisions that aid the current state of our climate crisis.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.