- Continue to convert our lawn area to orchard, native/pollinator attractor/drought resistant plants.
- Aim to increase plant based meals and thus reduce meat consumption.
- Find out about carbon offsets for airplane flights.
- Work on getting battery storage for our solar panels.
- Engage in more social and environmental justice activities.
- Learn more about regenerative practices for our own gardens, both vegetable and flower.
- Gather and donate unnecessary belongings...and don't accumulate more stuff.
- Use local businesses, avoid Amazon.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.