- Seek out and support a local business at least once every month.
- Make the switch with my local power company and choose renewables and offsets for my energy needs
- Preserve, safeguard and/or defend ecosystem health (through education, restoration, planting trees, etc.)
- Learn about and practice carbon smart gardening/regenerative growing
- Influence local, regional, national, global policy by either contacting elected officials, or attending and speaking up at public meetings every quarter.
- Boycott companies that are not stepping up aggressively to reduce their impact on our climate - and be vocal about my boycott
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.