- Adjust the thermostat when I leave the house
- This spring/summer, buy produce from local farmers' markets instead of Kroger
- Walk to local places (less than three miles) instead of driving
- Take the bus when I'm going downtown instead of driving or getting an Uber
- Look into switching toiletries and products I typically use with more sustainable alternatives
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.