- Finalize plan to remove old concrete approach & convert to garden space, retaining concrete pieces for later projects.
- Complete paint scraping and painting of house exterior to prepare for window replacement.
- Retain old windows, strip old paint lead, refinish then construct a hot house. Extend irrigation.
- Retain old windows, strip old lead paint, refinish, then construct of hot house (see #5 & #6.) Extend irrigation.
- Check feasibility of adding solar panels as awning over west windows and/or hot house roof.
- Construct hot house.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.