- Start my own vegetable garden and volunteer more often at my local community garden.
- Join a club that is focused around sustainability and climate change.
- Try eating a plant-based diet a couple days a week and increase the days over time.
- In the future work for a company that has a strong commitment to sustainability.
- Buy more food from my local market.
- Read two books about the climate change movement each year.
- Have more conversations with my friends and family about our living habits and green footprints.
- Make a greater effort to only purchase clothes when necessary and first see if what I want is at a consignment/thrift store or if a friend has it.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.