- Reduce meat consumption by 75% and switch to more sustainable protein sources such as beans, nuts, peas, sustainable seafood
- Reduce 80% of food waste by taking home any left overs, continue to secure and schedule existing left overs, and use Plant Jammer app to help use food ready or overdue for use
- Reduce use of car use by ridesharing with partner( reduce to one car), schedule errands to reduce trips, and use bike and legs fit short trips to library, store, and pharmacy
- Reduce clothing purchase to 6 main items per years and use resale shops for clothing choices where possible
- Switch to recycled and/or bamboo toilet paper. Learn to fold toilet paper per use and try out bidet on main toilet
- Plant 12 trees during 6 month the Texas tree planting season. Use Austin free mulch and native trees
- Write my Local city, county, and state politicians about climate change and regeneration initiatives
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.