- Remember to turn off the lights when I leave the house or any room I'm in.
- Walk or ride a bike more often, when possible.
- When I have my own home, start my own garden and harvest/eat food from there.
- Switch to using more sustainable/reusable packaging methods like glass.
- Instead of buying new clothes, reuse the ones I have or go thrifting if necessary.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.