- Purchase all clothing from thrift or second-hand stores.
- Use only refillable or plastic-free soaps, shampoos, and conditioners.
- Limit shower time to seven minutes to conserve water.
- Do not use any plastic water bottles or beverage bottles. Only use my reusable bottle.
- When having take-out meals and food, never grab plastic utensils. Use the metal reusable utensils in my dorm.
- At home, set up a backyard composting system.
- Donate any unnecessary items I own and any unused meal swipes at the end of the semester when I move out of my dorm.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.