- Use less plastic-- request no straw, no plastic to-go boxes, plastic bottles, etc.
- Conserve my food and resources to a greater extent.
- Throw less away-- re-use or recycle.
- Inform others about their impact on the environment whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- Buy less; conserving resources rather than wasting is beneficial to both ourselves (financially and emotionally), as well as the entirety of the environment.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.