- First I plan to start a garden at my home. By purchasing less produce from corporate companies this will reduce the green house gas emissions.
- Step two for me would be getting more involved. Now that I have been made more aware of potential threats to our environment it has motivated me to want change. I can can start writing to my local politicians about some of these issues that concern me.
- One of my biggest contributions to the poor environmental factors would be my closet. I will now make an effort to seek out clothes that are ethically made and sustainable.
- Another way I can contribute is simply picking up liter. There is so much garbage everywhere which is taking away from our environments beauty. By disposing of the garbage properly it could help protect some of the wildlife.
- I discovered that the meat industry is a lot more harmful than I expected. With this knowledge I now know eating a more plant based diet is not only better for me but the environment as well. I will make more of a conscious effort to reduce my meat intake.
- To slow global warming I also established it would be better if I limited how much driving I do. If it’s close by I will walk instead of taking my car to limit the emissions.
- Finally and I think the most important of them all is spreading my knowledge. Now that I have a better understanding of the actions I can take, I will make sure to let other people know as well. It’s important for this to become a chain reaction so that we get the best results.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.