- Reduce meat consumption, make beans from scratch and eat tempeh instead, reduce portion sizes of meat
- take the train instead of flying or driving for my next trip
- talk to a city council member about climate action
- write a client syllabus outlining my firm’s commitment to sustainability to educate clients
- start saving for an electric car.
- Look at local public transportation options, evaluate if they could work for me. If not, understand why not, and communicate that to public officials.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.