- Learn the essentials of syntropic agriculture and how to start a syntropic farm
- Figure out how to get access to land and money to get started
- Start a syntropic farm
- Make enough income from the land I live on to support my family and pay off any debt
- Verify carbon sequestration, water storage capacity of the soil, aquifer recharge, nutritional value of food grown
- Have a living example to show others why syntropic agriculture is so important
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.