- Reduce amount of plastic items entering the home by purchasing items with non-plastic, recyclable, compostable, or otherwise reusable packaging. (Ongoing)
- Seal the air ducts in the basement to reduce energy loss in heating and air conditioning (January 2022).
- Be more intentional about saving and planting seeds and cuttings to give away plants (2022 planting season)
- Visit ALL community gardens in my county and at least five additional urban farms/community gardens within biking distance (2022).
- Teach two urban permaculture workshops in 2022 and develop a web-based resource focused on urban permaculture (2022).
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.