- Electrifying Everything- (5 years)- Try to switch to non-carbon power sources using renewable energy. My commitment is to switch to solar power energy in my household.
- To limit the amount of carbon emissions, I hope to be able to purchase an electric car so that I will eliminate contributions from a combustion vehicle from my carbon footprint.
- I will obtain my teaching degree in one year, I hope to educate my future students on the importance of protecting our planet and on regeneration efforts that we can partake in to support the health of the earth.
- Visit areas that need help protecting their environment and volunteer to take action.
- To make my home more energy efficient, I plan to insulate my home for better heating and cooling efficiency.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.