- Electrifying everything (5 years)- Try to siwtch to non-carbon power sources using renewable energy. My commitment is switching to solar power energy at my household.
- Regeneration Agriculture- (1 year)- Develop a garden at my own house that uses some of the same practices used in regeneration farming. I will implement my farm animals in the garden to help them collaborate together to create a more sustainable way to garden.
- Reducing Food waste- (1 month)- try to eliminate food waste by eating smaller portions, buying only the things we need, and donating the extra food we have.
- Have a more plant-based diet (1 month)- Cattle farms contribute to climate change by the releasing of methane gas into the atmosphere. My goal is have a more plant-based diet to help our environment.
- Limit the amount of carbon emission from my weekly transportation (1 month)- To limit the amount of carbon emssions from my combustion engine car, my goal to limit the amount of miles I travel a week.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.