- Reduce the amount of disposable food containers/water bottles I use
- Educate myself about a current solution working to address an environmental issue every week (through reading articles, research, etc.)
- Support a local sustainable business every month and write a review on Yelp, Google, etc.
- Volunteer at a food bank every month.
- Try to limit myself to filling one trash bag every two weeks - reduce the amount of waste I produce
- Go through my closet and donate any unused clothing to a shelter.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.