- Only drive to work once per week, on class nights
- Commit to not eating mammals; embrace a flexitarian diet that is primary vegetarian (again).
- Find renewable energy to purchase for our home
- Purchase a hybrid plug-in electric vehicle that gets 25 miles per charge, so my commutes are net zero carbon
- Purchase more locally grown and made foods. Remove "big food" from our grocery list. Spend more, eat less but better
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.