- Limit use of single-use plastics and plastic in general.
- Stop ordering food/drinks from delivery apps.
- Walk more to destinations (within reason).
- Re-use clothing that I have and buy clothing with fibers that are natural.
- Plant more trees and plants/flowers in my community. Research ones that are safe.
- Buy a water filter and drink my tap water. Use less bottles. Opt for glass instead.
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.