- Assist in attaining workers rights (offer support to local Starbucks employees attempting to unionize)
- Learn sign language to communicate with a broader range of communities and people
- Lower amount of times eating meat per week. Buy less meat as well.
- Study for LSAT to become a lawyer and make a positive impact on the world
- Stop using plastic water bottles
A punch list can be for an individual, family, community, company, or city. It is the list of the actions you or a group will undertake and accomplish over a predetermined span of time—one month, one year, five years, or more. You can make different lists for different time periods—this week and this year for example.